(as of Sep 26,2021 18:37:31 UTC – Details)
Are you sick of trying and failing to meet your health and fitness goals?
If so, then Get Active, God’s Way was written for you.
Cathy Morenzie is an award-winning author, international speaker, and Christian weight loss coach who has empowered hundreds of thousands of women to transform their bodies by embracing their true identity in God and harnessing the power of His Word.
Get Active, God’s Way is not just any book about fitness for weight loss. In this motivational daily devotional for Christian women, Cathy will be your personal guide as you embark upon a life-changing journey of honoring God with your body.
Through this 28-day Christian devotional study and workout challenge, you will discover how to:
- Invite God into your weight loss journey
- Position yourself to achieve your health goals
- Identify and overcome negative mindsets
- Find the types of exercise that are right for you
- Finally make exercise a part of your daily life.
Get Active, God’s Way is designed to support and equip you for success by giving you all the spiritual and practical tools you need to take control of your fitness, and enjoy feeling and looking better than ever before.
For each of the 28 days in this inspirational daily devotional book, Cathy has prepared for you:
- A carefully-chosen bible verse to encourage reflection and meditation
- A powerful, scripture-based devotion written to both challenge and encourage you
- An opportunity for structured journaling, so you can reflect upon your exercise journey and celebrate your successes
- A heartfelt prayer that you can use to invite God into each area of your health and fitness
- Space for you to write a personal prayer, thanking God and asking for His help in your own words
- Helpful biblical references to support further study as you explore God’s will regarding fitness, wellness, and losing weight.
In addition to these transformational daily devotionals, Get Active, God’s Way also includes these highly valuable resources:
- 19 in-depth answers to frequently asked questions about exercise – find out how much exercise you should be doing, how to lose fat around your midsection, whether to lift weights or do cardio, what to eat after a workout, and more.
- A 12-page leader’s guide for women wishing to work through this devotional book in a small group – this includes a four-week plan and a detailed breakdown of suggested content for each session.
If you are ready to finally submit your fitness to God, allow Him to transform you both inside and out, and be amazed by the results, then this book is the ideal choice for you. Just don’t be surprised if friends and family start asking you, ‘what’s your secret?’
About the Author
Cathy Morenzie has been a leader in the health and wellness industry for over 30 years. She once struggled with weight issues herself, but experienced a powerful breakthrough when she realized that the answer to her problems lay in ‘faith, not food’! Now, Cathy’s life mission is to equip millions to live a healthy lifestyle by helping them to rediscover their true identity in Christ.
Other Healthy by Design books by Cathy Morenzie
Weight Loss, God’s Way: The Proven 21-Day Weight Loss Devotional Bible Study
Weight Loss, God’s Way: Low-Carb Cookbook and 21-Day Meal Plan
Love God, Lose Weight: Freedom from emotional eating, overeating and self-sabotage by accepting God’s Love
Pray Powerfully, Lose Weight: 21 Days of Short Prayers, Declarations, Scriptures and Quotes for a Healthy Body, Spirit and Soul.