Hello gorgeous. We hope you’re having a roaring good day!
It’s Madison Young, back again this week for another one of our Workout Wednesdays!
Today, I would like to ask you gals some questions.
- Does your knee joint or wrists or shoulders ache bother you when you’re out and about?
- Is the pain in your joints limiting you from enjoying life the way you wish to?
- Are you tired of popping painkillers multiple times a day?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions…
You’ve obviously had enough of those pesky joint pains that always seem to rain on your parade.
More often than not, if you’re currently menopausal.
Because estrogen, the female hormone, helps:
- Lubricate the joints
- Regulate inflammatory levels
When estrogen levels decline, during menopause…
The lack of estrogen can cause joint pains to become more intense and common.
While there are medications that can help with pain — like painkillers, constantly taking them is harmful for the body.
So today, we’ve prepared a more natural and healthier way for you to manage joint pains: Yoga Poses!
Doing yoga brings many health benefits, from increased flexibility to better blood circulation — two things our body desperately needs as we age.
Additionally, it can help introduce movement and improve flexibility for stiff and painful joints, a problem area that many of us have as we age.
So, without further ado, shall we start posing?
Do ensure you have a yoga mat before we proceed. Feel free to add layers if need be:
Pose #1: Mountain Pose
Correctly executed, it will use every muscle in the body. It can not only improve general posture and body awareness, but also strengthens the thighs, knees, and ankles.
- Stand tall and straight, with your feet parallel and hip-width apart.
- Distribute your weight evenly into the four corners of your feet, keeping them firmly planted.
- Drop your arms alongside your body, shoulders drawn back, palms turned forward.
- Keep your head facing forward, spine straight and chin parallel to the floor.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
Pose #2: Warriors Pose
The Warrior pose is a knee strengthening yoga pose that also helps people suffering from frozen shoulders.
It also releases stress from the shoulders and brings balance in the body.
- Stand with your feet parallel and approximately three feet apart.
- Extend your arms straight out from your sides, parallel to the ground.
- Making sure your shoulders are relaxed, turn your left foot out 90 degrees, then bend your knee into a lunge.
- Always keep your knee above your ankle and pointing over your toes.
- Turn your head to the left and gaze in the same direction as your fingers.
- Hold for 20 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side.
Pose #3: Bound Angle Pose
Works to activate and loosen the deepest part of the hip muscles. It will gently stretch sore and painful hips post-workout while improving posture.
- From a seated position bring the bottom of your feet together, knees bent comfortably.
- Tuck your heels as close to you as possible.
- Keeping the soles of your feet together, relax and drop your knees as far as you can go — never press on your knees in this pose.
- Sit up straight, stretching your spine as tall as you can.
- Breathe and hold for 30 seconds.
Pose #4: Child’s Pose
This pose lengthens and stretches the spine. Relieves neck and lower back pain when performed with the head and torso supported. It gently stretches the hips, thighs and ankles.
- Kneel down and sit back on your heels
- Make sure your knees are together
- Inhale deeply.
- While exhaling, lower your torso between your knees.
- Extend your arms outstretched together with your torso, palms facing down. Relax your shoulders toward the ground.
- Hold for a minute, relaxed and taking deep breaths.
- Slowly get your arms back and get back to the starting position
Pose #5: Chair Pose
Tones the entire body, particularly the arms and thighs. Holding the position stabilizes and strengthens your muscles, which helps support your joints.
- Stand tall, feet slightly wider than hip-width apart, arms relaxed at your sides.
- Take a deep breath, and lift your arms next to your ears, stretching them straight and parallel, fingers pointed.
- Ensure your shoulders are down, spine neutral.
- Breath out as you bend your knees, keeping your thighs and knees parallel.
- Lean your torso forward perpendicular to your thighs. (an L shape)
- Keep your neck and head in line with your torso.
- Hold for 1 minute.
Some trainer tips to make this as enjoyable as possible!
Don’t be afraid to make use of yoga blocks, cushions and support while trying out these poses to avoid aggravating your joint pains.
It is completely OK if you’re unable to do the pose exactly as pictured, remember, it’s ok as long as you’re getting relief for your pains!
Respect your body’s limits and do only as much as you comfortably can.
In case the pain aggravates, stop the poses and take a break.
Here’s Madison signing off, see you next Wednesday for another round of workout
PS. Other than practicing these yoga poses, if you really want to manage your joint pains, you need to do two things.
- Manage your inflammatory levels.
- Rebalance your hormones.
And we’ve got the one perfect solution to do both at the same time — the Slim Gut Bundle.
It’s suitable for long-term use, is all-natural and is capable of lowering inflammation, restoring hormonal balance & managing weight gain.
Additionally, if you sign up for our Autoship program, you get our Slim Gut at 20% off, delivered right to your doorstep:
Introducing the Slim Gut Bundle!
With all-natural herbs like Moringa Leaf Extract that are anti-inflammatory & helps ease the effects of low-estrogen, along with thermogenic probiotics & prebiotics that regulate & recycle hormones…
Slim Gut Bundle has helped women worldwide with:
- Joint pains
- Hormonal imbalance
… and many more!
Why choose the Slim Gut Autoship?
Our Slim Gut Bundle helps soothe joint pains in the long-term without having to rely on a cocktail of pain medication…
Which makes it a natural alternative many of our customers prefer.
Now, if you wish to enjoy pain-free joints as you age, jumping onto autoship is the right move.
Not only receive a whopping 20% discount, but you do not have to fuss about reordering it every month.
Additionally, we will also have it delivered right to your doorstep, free of any delivery charges!
Don’t Believe Us?
Check out what our lovely customers have to say about how the Slim Gut Bundle helped eased their joint pains successfully:
“My joints are renewed!”
“In addition to controlling my appetite and helping to lower my hot flashes, Slim Gut helped to solve my painful knee joint problems. I was able to start running long distances again without any pain.
I’m on the Slim Gut autoship because this has been the only thing that worked for me without having to rely on prescribed meds.”
– Marie-Claire G,
So, if you want to enjoy the benefits Marie did, and successfully ease joint pains and finally be able to move around without wincing in pain…
Try our Slim Gut Bundle and experience the benefits for yourself today!