What is PlanProMatrix?
PlanProMatrix.com (PPM) is a data entry and communication MLM which was founded in 2013 by Mark George Naval. They provide data entry and communication services and software. They are based in the Philippines, but anyone is able to sign up with them.
PlanProMatrix Product Line
PlanProMatrix currently has a few products and services. They are:
- Data entry. They offer data entry and data encoding software and services. With these jobs, you log in to the software interface from PlanProMatrix and complete your data entry tasks.
- E-loading. E-loading is the process of topping up or reloading a prepaid mobile phone. Basically, E-Loading comes from the concept of selling prepaid credits for services such as mobile usage, Online Gaming Cards, Internet Cards, etc.
- Referrals (also known as Advertisers). You can also earn money by simply promoting PPM and recruiting others to join.
How much does it cost to be a PlanProMatrix Advertiser?
It costs 600 Philippine pesos (approximately $12) for the starter membership, and 1850 Php (approximately $36) to join for the premium membership. The difference between the two is the premium level allows you to get higher commissions.
PlanProMatrix Compensation Plan
There are different levels of compensation depending on how you are making money through the site.
- Data Entry. Some of the data entry jobs offered by PPM are captcha encoding jobs, where you solve CAPTCHAs. Because you are paid for each one, it’s important to solve them as quickly as possible. According to PPM, good typists can solve about 1,000 captchas an hour, and the company pays $0.45 – 0.80 per hour, depending on the time of day. According to the site, fast typists can earn $200-300 per month.
- E-loading. With the PPM e-loading business, you buy a mobile phone sim card, register as a retailer, and are then allowed to use it to activate and load SIM cards. When you become a dealer, you can charge commissions on the transactions of all your retailers, at 2% per transaction.
Keep in mind that the primary advantage of e-loading is that it allows small top-up and recharge amounts.
- Referrals/Advertisers. As a PPM representative, you can skip the e-loading retailer/dealer relationship and simply recruit new members. You can earn money from referrals in several ways, throughout the downline and passed to your upline.
As with many MLMs, depending on your specific plan, you are required to recruit a certain number of people every month. You can allegedly earn from $66 up to $11,111.11 cash.
Like with most MLMs, there are so many levels and different commission structures for each level, so if you feel a bit confused with their compensation structure, that’s completely understandable!
Fortunately, there are businesses with straightforward compensation such as Wealthy Affiliate. They can help you start an online business where you will be able to work with major companies like Amazon and eBay that pay you in a nice straightforward manner.
How Much Money Can PlanProMatrix Advertisers Make?
PlanProMatrix does not publish an income disclosure statement. Many versions of the site include lots of testimonial images of smiling people fanning large amounts of cash, but earnings can’t be verified.
Let’s dive into some of the red flags we found, and you can determine if these are deal breakers for you.
No BBB Rating
At the time of writing this review, they are not listed on the Better Business Bureau website, so if you pay a lot of attention to these ratings, this may be an issue for you.
Get Ready To Recruit
PPM focuses a lot on the recruitment aspect of their business because the membership levels is where most of their revenue gets generated. The government has issued a warning though about the recruitment strategies. It’s also worth remembering that they have been explicit that those who act as salesman, brokers, dealers, or agents of PPM, by selling or convincing people to invest may be persecuted and held criminally liable.
Recruiting people to earn money isn’t for everyone. So, If you’re looking for a business opportunity that doesn’t require you to recruit people, you may want to try sites like Wealthy Affiliate. It’s free to get started.
Focus on Facebook Advertising
A lot of their recruiting strategies focuses on using Facebook to drive traffic. Fortunately, My Best Work At Home Recommendation focuses on how to get free traffic from Google.
No Income Disclosure Statement
They don’t publish an income disclosure statement which makes it really difficult to determine your earning potential. Most MLMs do publish an income disclosure to give you an idea of how much you can earn in a year, so it’s a red flag to see that PPM don’t have one. How much you can earn is anyone’s guess really.
Is PlanProMatrix Legit or a Scam?
PlanProMatrix is an MLM that you probably don’t want to get into. They have been accused of allegedly using products as a disguise to hide behind a pyramid scheme and have received a warning from the government that anyone doing so will be criminally charged.
There is too much of an emphasis on recruitment which is a big red flag. To move higher up in the matrix, you going to need to recruit people in your downline.
If you are looking for a business model that doesn’t depend on recruiting a lot of people under you, My Best Work At Home Recommendation may be a good business opportunity. Additional options that can make you money which don’t require you to recruit people are SurveyJunkie.com and Swagbucks.com. So these are other options to keep in mind if you want to explore some other opportunities.
So, that’s my opinion on PlanProMatrix. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments down below in the comment section.
Until next time,
Eddy “with a Y”